MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTH] Creative/Professional designer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

My designer (Combus) is busy for 1-2 months and I need to finish some pages on my site and I need an experienced designer for this.

The designer must be creative, very experienced in "special effects" (I hate boring designs), if possible jQuerry experience.

As I said several pages will need to be created based on the current design for runBB, and maybe some modification on the current ones.

If you're interested reply here or PM me.

I'm paying 10-25$/page based on it's complexity. Payment via PayPal after the page is coded.

Best regards,
ByteHunter
This offer is still available.
Pm me if your still looking!
I could do this.

I have experience in jQuery as well.
Just so you know, ByteHunter had asked me twice to write plugins/scripts for him.
The first time he suddenly disappeared after 1 or 2 weeks and the plugin is still here on my desktop, half-finished.
He never replied to a PM that I had sent him asking why he had left and why he didn't cancel things.

Then he re-appeared and asked me to do another one and I took the opportunity (before accepting this one of course) to ask why he had left in the past without cancelling the project.
He gave me a reasonable answer so I decided to do the new script.

Well, about 2 weeks later he stopped replying to my PM's and if it wasn't the other developer to tell me that he had cancelled the project I'd never know. Plus, I have sent him two PM's on my website - he didn't read them yet. I sent him a PM here to tell him about the two PM's, he read this one but didn't bother reading the other two. He didn't reply to the PM here by the way.

He, in the "reasonable answer" I mentioned above told me that I could "spread" his (bad) reputation in case the same thing happened. I'm not here to spread his bad reputation, just warning all of you that this may happen to you too and if I were you I'd stay away from doing business with this person if you can.

Thank you.
Damion can do that easily.
Well, I've successfully done business with Byte, & I received my cash & everything.
Hi,

I am interested. Please contact me on: [email protected]