MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This is really a small world...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was having a talk on Chat in another forum that I go to with a friend/potential web hosting client, and we were just chatting about random stuff. Turns out that he lives like 5 minutes away from me.

Weird, eh Toungue
Yeah, I havn't met anyone on the web yet who lives close to me, well Jessie, but He's like, an hour plane ride away.
I actually go to the same university as another very well known member here! So yes, it certainly is a small world Toungue I wont disclose who though.
The closest member to me is Matt Rogowski, even though he's 3 hours away from where I live.
Matt's about an hour and a half away from me Toungue
Polarbear is 7 hours away from me. :p
Was chatting with someone I met on LiveJournal once about a Japanese musician. Turned out we lived in the same apartment building.
(2010-09-03, 03:37 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Was chatting with someone I met on LiveJournal once about a Japanese musician. Turned out we lived in the same apartment building.

Wtf, serious? Lol so Are you guys friends now? IRL.
(2010-09-03, 03:07 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Matt's about an hour and a half away from me Toungue

Hahaha, and like 2 or 3 from me Toungue

One of my old xbox live gamers lived about 2 minutes walk away from me; until I moved.
Mark M. is about 45 minutes west of me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4