MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilies in Quick Reply Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a mod or an actual way to put smilies box right next to the Quick reply box? :-D
http://mods.mybb.com/archive/view/advanc...reply-form

You'll need to change the compatibility from 14* to 16* in the plugin file but after that it should work with 1.6 Smile
I have MyBB 1.6...
(2010-09-03, 07:58 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to change the compatibility from 14* to 16* in the plugin file but after that it should work with 1.6 Smile

I can't find how to get to Configure the settings in your Admin-CP >> Configuration >> Settings >> Advanced

Help! I get incompatbile with 1.6...
Whoops got it! Big Grin
open the plugin file itself
Open the file, I think it's the one in the inc/plugins folder. Then edit it, there should be compatibility area, change 14* to *.
I added the smilies in the quick reply box and everything works great!!!! Thank you!!!!

BUT - when that was added, there is a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the screen to scroll to the right. It scrolls to the right but it is all blank space.

??? - the site is www.avbbf.com. I have an 18.5" laptop and don't get that but some people on the forum who have a 20" monitor do. - ???
We can't see quick reply as a guest, can you provide a test account?
Can I send it to you in a PM?
Pages: 1 2