MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vB 3.8.4 -> MyBB 1.6.0 problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I finally got a copy of the database for the site we're trying to convert so that I can do a few test conversions. I decided to try a regular merge instead of the 1:1 conversion to make sure the script can handle the database as it is right now.

I downloaded and installed MyBB, and put the conversion utility in the correct place. It works relatively fine (php date complaints but nothing truly broken) until I try and import the users. Blam, first user there's a database error:

Quote:SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'import_usergroup' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid, ....
VALUES ('2','','2','','','0','1', ....

I trimmed out the other stuff because it's long and the error'd part is right here in the beginning.

What can I do to help fix this? If you need more info I can give it to you.
I'm on this, see your PM.
Okay, thank you. The file's a bit big so I simply PMed you a link to it.
I'll download it tomorrow Firestryke, so come Saturday you can remove it.
Okay, I hope the owner hasn't removed it already. If so I can find another way to get my copy to you. Thanks again!
Yeah, I live out in the woods and can only get dialup (well, they laid in new lines recently so I could get crappy 512k DSL for $40/mo... screw that... my dialup is free!)