MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding a page to Usercp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to add another page to the usercp. I have figured out how to add a link on the left bar but I have no idea how to add a page to the usercp. If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Mark
It's not something you can do easily. You'd need to set it up in usercp.php and then define a working template for it with proper variables.
can I use page manager(addon) and add the nav bar from Usercp into a new page?
(2010-09-04, 12:19 AM)Markwow Wrote: [ -> ]can I use page manager(addon) and add the nav bar from Usercp into a new page?

yes, just set the link in the usercp nav to the new page

Okay. I did that. What is the code so I can copy over the usercp menu on the left side to add it to my newly created page?
Why don't you just copy the code for the other links? Confused
do you want to recreate the userCP look or just be able to link to the new content from it?
I wanna recreate the look so I have all the links on the side and content on the right
look at the current usercp.php code and see how its using templates and then include those templates in your new page code, or build a plugin that will run on the usercp page and process your new code that way.

either way its not the simplest thing but it can be done.
So basically I copy the first like a hundred lines of code?
Pages: 1 2