MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins Page won't load on 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I'm not really getting an error message, but my plugins page doesn't load all of a sudden.

[attachment=19732]

Not sure why, and not sure where to look first. What can I test to see what is causing this problem?

This is 1.6. it was workign fine before at 1.4.12.

Thanks
What plugins do you have uploaded/installed?
Did you deactivate plugins before you upgraded?? Make sure there's no files in the ./inc/plugins/ folder that aren't actually plugin files.
Matt,

Unfortunately, I didn't deactivate them before I upgraded... dumb move.

What can I do now? Thanks!
Can you list all the files in the ./inc/plugins/ folder??
Hey Matt,

Thanks for your help... screenshot attached.
Can you have a look in your server error logs and see if it mentions any files?? Something's tripping it up. After that you'll need to go through every plugin, and change the compatibility on every one, so you can either keep using it or deactivate it.
Interesting:

[05-Sep-2010 23:16:28] PHP Warning: /web/content/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202
[05-Sep-2010 23:16:42] PHP Warning: /web/content/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202
[05-Sep-2010 23:16:44] PHP Warning: /web/content/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202
[05-Sep-2010 23:16:46] PHP Warning: /web/content/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202
[05-Sep-2010 23:16:49] PHP Warning: /web/content/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202
Could that be it?
Remove that file from your server and see if your plugin page works again.
Got this once I removed it

Pages: 1 2