MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registered Links 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hides ALL links
(2010-10-22, 09:05 AM)remshad Wrote: [ -> ]is it hide all links or just out going link ?

I have a plugin that hides the entire post to selected usergroups/users and replaces the post with a message of your choice , if thats what you need let me know.
Great plugin thanks for it, i have just one question, how can i bring the text into a box as shown on your preview image you have attached?
(2011-02-12, 09:44 AM)cHarOn Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin thanks for it, i have just one question, how can i bring the text into a box as shown on your preview image you have attached?

In forum_root/inc/languages/english/registeredlinks.lang.php
Find:
$l['reglinks_text'] = 'You are not allowed to view links. <a href="{bburl}/member.php?action=register">Register</a> or <a href="{bburl}/member.php?action=login">Login</a> to view.';

Replace with:
$l['reglinks_text'] = '<div style="border:2px dotted red;padding:0.5em;"><font size="3" color="RED"><b>You are not allowed to view links. <a href="{bburl}/member.php?action=register">Register</a> or <a href="{bburl}/member.php?action=login">Login</a> to view.</b></font></div>';

[Image: zdeEw.png]
can you make it to also works for Awaiting Activations Group?
(2011-04-29, 02:52 PM)vhinzborn Wrote: [ -> ]can you make it to also works for Awaiting Activations Group?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-92380.html

Thanks to Aries-Belgium
wow thanks a lot for the reply sir Torrecus Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(2010-09-12, 07:15 PM)sercankd Wrote: [ -> ]you should make it disabled for google bots etc or its useless

Then they will just use the cache of the google page and guests can get the link nonetheless....
I installed this plugin, then when I checked my signature, it wasn't showing links to me (admin).
I un-installed it and still its not showing links. Then I deleted the plugin files, but still it hides links.

I re-built cache, but no effect.

my link:
http://pakforums.pk
Pages: 1 2 3