MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Siggymon [Adoptable Signature Monsters]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After some extensive work I've manged to add your adoptable’s name and level to its image.
This should make tracking its growth much easier, and prevent any confusion between adoptables of the same type.

You can see an example of this in my Siggymon ‘Max’ below.

[Image: siggy.php?id=3]
dude that's a charmander

Did you draw it? The drawing itself is fine but I think the designs need a bit more creativity ...
Are you kidding me?

Yes I drew this myself and it looks nothing like charmander other than the colors being similar.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs1Q3drepeY0QbAqlHipt...W1YJvU0fU=]

I'm tiring of your comments maybe you should think a bit more before commenting.
I gotta agree with Uncontrol. Regardless it looks good.
You could probably say something to a similar effect about any monster I draw since pokemon covers a large range of ideas/animals/etc, but to rip me for not being 'creative' I think is an unfair slight.

Who said Rip?
Rip as in talk down to or degrade.
Sorry but first time I saw it i thought it was Charmander. Try something different no offense. Even my friends said they same thing as me. =\
Well it's just one pet. The rest of the levels look nothing like charmander or any of the pokemon. I really am surprised that was people's first reaction.. i really didn't/don't see much of a resemblance at all other than the color..
I would not have bothered to comment this much if I did not think the idea had promise. However, if you really don't want to hear any feedback about your project, I will no longer give you any. It's not my loss. Cheers.

And btw, aside from the colour, the body pattern extending along the tale, the eyes, and the facial shape all look very much like Charmander.
Pages: 1 2 3