MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum is slowly dieing! Please help me get more activity!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You're just redirecting it to your x10hosting.com subdomain, what a waste of a domain.
You've not even changed the MyBB logo... it doesn't look very appealing for new members, it's all default. Give guests a proper theme too instead of just letting members use them.
How could I get a logo?
(2010-09-04, 09:29 PM)Solace Wrote: [ -> ]How could I get a logo?

You either make one in Photoshop/Paint or pay someone else to make one.
co.cc is a free domain so that doesn't count either.
(2010-09-05, 03:24 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]co.cc is a free domain so that doesn't count either.

This. Forums that you don't put any money in to go nowhere.
Not that this really matters, but you're also displaying what version your MyBB board is running, which does pose a security risk.
I would get a .co.uk or .com or other top level domain. if your short of cash you can get a .co.uk from 123-reg.co.uk for £2.99 a year.
Get some paid hosting.
either set one of your other themes as default or get a new theme and add this as the default theme.
Upgrade to 1.6 and also switch the verion number of in the acp via settings>general configuration.
Here is another one;
Instead of asking random marketerish questions here, ask it on your forum. More content for others to respond to.
Pages: 1 2 3