MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stop members appearing as invisible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You can change that in index.lang.php >> online_note
(2010-12-23, 07:49 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You can change that in index.lang.php >> online_note

Thank you

(2010-12-23, 07:49 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You can change that in index.lang.php >> online_note

I'm stumbling along trying to figure all this out, SO many options and things to edit that I don't even know where to start. Where is the index.lang.php file? I cant seem to find it

stumbled long enough & found it, thanks!
(2011-01-17, 05:19 AM)user24x Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm stumbling along trying to figure all this out, SO many options and things to edit that I don't even know where to start. Where is the index.lang.php file? I cant seem to find it

stumbled long enough & found it, thanks!
/inc/languages/{LANGUAGE}/index.lang.php
Obviously {LANGUAGE} represents the languages your board uses, you'll need to go into each and change the "$l['online_note']" variable. For example my language file was /inc/languages/english/index.lang.php. Hope that helps Wink

edit: just saw your edit hah, thought it was your signature. Anyways, will leave this here for anyone else who needs it ;P
very great work sir
im confused where the usecp_options thing is. is it in the admin cp? is it part of the theme i have?
ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtheme >> User Control Panel Templates >> usercp_options
(2011-04-09, 05:21 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtheme >> User Control Panel Templates >> usercp_options

thx. is there also a way to get rid of the option for users to delete their own threads?
ACP >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> Registered >> Forums & Posts >> Can delete own threads? >> untick
Pages: 1 2