MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: That was a lot of work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I basically had my eyes glue to my H203H for the past 24 hours, configuring my next endeavor - Windows hosting!

I have a cloud server wherein I installed Windows Server 2008 Enterprise SP2 64 Bit. I installed WebsitePanel, configured nameservers, everything. I'm just doing some final tweaks.

The countdown is on the right side: http://magellishosting.com/

Oh, and it's going to be the same rates as Magellis Hosting linux packages. Notice how I changed the logo Wink
You may have malware or something on your server because the first time I went there it redirected me to this.
No, it's my ad system. I chose banners only, but Clicksor must not like me.

Won't happen again (or at least shouldn't)
Clicksor!? They are the worst ad network in the world. Full of spyware, malware, redirects, you name it, Clicksor has it.
Is that the Apart Theme?

You've got to be kidding me right?
(2010-09-05, 01:51 AM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Clicksor!? They are the worst ad network in the world. Full of spyware, malware, redirects, you name it, Clicksor has it.
Really?

(2010-09-05, 02:21 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]Is that the Apart Theme?

You've got to be kidding me right?

Still customizing it. I have an apart fetish.
Doesn't Matter if your customizing it or now, it's still the Apart theme. Make your own or have a custom one made tbh.
(2010-09-05, 02:51 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't Matter if your customizing it or now, it's still the Apart theme. Make your own or have a custom one made tbh.

I still don't get what's so wrong about using those themes.
I don't either. If your not supposed to use them, why the hell did justin make them?
Ok.... I don't see how this isn't spam. We have our showcase forum for showing off your forum.