MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extra Profile Field Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive created an extra profile field , but ive noticed a problem in the admin panel when trying to create a new user account driectly from the admin panel.

The the newly created profile field it says "Array" and will not let the admin create the account via the admin panel, why is it not displaying the new profile fields in the admin panel?

Image:

Bumping

Any mybb staff know whats up here? This is a rather major problem as it removes the ability to edit a user in any way via ACP and also wont let an admin create a new account via ACP.

The only solution at the minute is not to use "Custom Profile Fields" , but thats not much use.
I can't reproduce this. Have you tried creating the custom field again?
Yes ive tried recreating it a few times, but it still only displays "Array" in the options field when creating/editing a user via ACP
Can you post a screenshot of the settings for the custom field from the ACP please. Smile
There you go:

Okay I get the same with those settings, seems like a bug to me - I'll look into it further and report it on the bug tracker.

It'll work if you use Select Box instead of Multiple Option Select Box
Ah yea thats done the trick , thanks AJS Wink