MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue - ''Mark All Forums Read''
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm new to MyBB, I moved over from phpBB to MyBB last version 1.6 without any problems.

But I noticed today that when my users select topics as read so it does not work, it still shows that the thread is unread.

I also tested with Firefox and Internet Explorer, and it's the same thing.
So I do not think this is a cookie problem.
There must be something else.
I would appreciate any help and advice.

Aslo I want to link to my forum but it is an adult site.
So I do not know if I still need to post the url.

BTW i use theme called Pro Navy, i downloaded it from your download page Smile

Have great day.
Well you never know. Go ahead and look in your admin CP, configuration, general configuration, see if your cookie domain and path looks correct. Can i have a link to your forum as well?
What has this got to do with any plugins??
(2010-09-05, 04:51 PM)Kaleb M Wrote: [ -> ]Well you never know. Go ahead and look in your admin CP, configuration, general configuration, see if your cookie domain and path looks correct. Can i have a link to your forum as well?
Here are my settings:
Cookie Domain: .fakeforlife.com
Cookie Patch: /community/
Cookie Prefix: the box is empty

My website http://www.fakeforlife.com/community/index.php

Btw does this maybe has to do with the theme?

(2010-09-05, 04:55 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]What has this got to do with any plugins??

DUDE I'M NEW TO MYBB!!!!!!!
I did not know where to post this Issue.
If i have posted in the wrong area then admins can move this post!
I know you're new, no need to shout at me, but you would have seen the general support forum before plugin support. Smile
(2010-09-05, 05:29 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]I know you're new, no need to shout at me, but you would have seen the general support forum before plugin support. Smile

Sorry, i was/still sick and not in good mod Blush as i said i'm asking admins to move this thread to correct section.

Anyway i really need to know how to fix this.

I'm 100% sure that this problem has to do with cookies, becuse everyting works as it should.

So i wonder if anyone can help or not.

BTW, can someone tell me how to clear the board cookies?
Dump??
Guys come on Sad
We're unsure what's causing this at the moment but it is being looked into. Smile
Thank you Smile will wait for fix.
I was about to bump my thread as well....
Can you PM me when you get it sorted out as well...
Thanks
Pages: 1 2