MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling ad spots.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, Im selling some ad spots on PenHacks, all prices are cheap but negotiable if you want to haggle a bit. Im selling ad spots on two places, the forums http://forums.penhacks.net and the blog http://blog.penhacks.net

These are the forums stats, Our members have made a total of 15,566 posts in 8,886 threads.
We currently have 1,155 members registered.

And the traffic is about, 25-30 members a day, and 370 - 420 guests a day.

All prices are based monthly.

Ad spots: Forums
Footer link - $3 (scroll all the way to the bottom, where it says Our Friends, that is where your link will be placed. Viewable to all members including VIP's)

Footer banner - $4 (a 240x120 banner that will be seen at the footer of every page to ALL members except VIP's)

Header Include - $3 (a 420x60 banner, that will only be seen by guests)

Inline - $4 - $7 (a 420x60 banner, that will only be seen by guests: 5$ A 420x60 banner that will only be seen by guests & that you are willing to share a place with some one else*: 4$ A 420x60 banner that will be seen by all members, but not VIP's, after every 7th post: $7)

Ad spots: blog
SideBar - 1$ (a 125x125 banner that will be displayed on the sidebar)

After each post - 2$

EDIT: Any one who buys banner spot for at least 2 months gets their link in the footer for free.
Hi,

Any discount if I buy 6 or 12 months? I want to buy footer link space for 6 or 12 months (depending on the price). It is not a banner, just a link but it must NOT be rotated. (so that link should always show)
Lol, the prices for links are really cheap, $18 for 6 and 36 for a year.

But... if you buy 6 months at $18 now, after the 6 months is finished I'll sell it to you another 6 months for $12.

EDIT: I know I could sell you discount now, but I really need money asap. But either way you getta great deal.
Hi,

Okay. The deal sounds good and I will PM you very soon (in max. a hour). I'm not sure if I want it for a year so the half year deal (for 18$) is okay for me.
Sold one link space to ByteHunter, still selling everything!
Still offering. If you think any of these prices are to high tell me what you'd prefer.

Sold two spots in text links... SO Im still looking for banner places.
Your Account suspended Confused
Its my F****** host. Please guys don't mind this, I'll update the thread when my host fixes the problem.

Its has nothing to do with PenHacks.
Sites working again. If you still can't see please clear your cookies. Big Grin
I'll up the ante guys. Any one who buys a banner spot for at least 2 months will get their link in the footer for free.