MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Monetizing Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Monetizing-Forum2.png]

Monetizing forum is a new forum looking to help it's members make money.
We are growing slightly everyday and we have many features for our members such as our PTZ system where users can use this currency on the forum. We plan to expand that and allow users to get paid by cashing in there PTZ but we are still thinking of PTZ/$ ratio.

We plan to become a large well know marketplace too.
Our marketplace will be one of the many things that sets us off from other monetizing copies. We have NaDe from HF as our marketplace moderator.

[Image: 100-dollar-bill.jpg]

Also unlike similar forums we are more experienced with forums and monetizing. We also have sections others don't have. Along with premium paid plugins and premium paid themes.

We hope to see you there and earning PTZ's to use on many items.

[Image: f560eba0]
You say "monetizing copies" to make othersites seem like they are copying you - yet I am 99% certain you are not the first monetizing site, thus you are the "copy" Big Grin

Anyway, good luck Smile
Looks very boring.
Also, you refer to HF as if the entire user base is here. They are not.
stop boring me, just give me 100 american dollars! Big Grin
(2010-09-06, 12:03 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]You say "monetizing copies" to make othersites seem like they are copying you - yet I am 99% certain you are not the first monetizing site, thus you are the "copy" Big Grin

Anyway, good luck Smile

Actually my domain was regged before them Smile

So there infact copying me and some used my images until I got them shutdown.
Ex. monetizingforums.net (now used for something else)

(2010-09-06, 12:06 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very boring.
Also, you refer to HF as if the entire user base is here. They are not.

I copied the thread and removed some parts about crow and n2h I guess I missed the part about nade Blush
Lol, you still didn't create the concept Wink

Anyway, have fun
Theme is hideous. Nice otherwise.
Some things added to make it look better.
So we hit over 1000 members Smile
(2010-10-09, 02:38 AM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]So we hit over 1000 members Smile

77% of which have never posted, and a crapton have under 10 posts. You gotta get something to get them to stay longer. Maybe restrict certain sections until a certain postcount?