MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Forum Posters [Can Offer Money or Hosting]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a few people to post around on SwimForums.net. The forum is a discussion forum about swimming, and even if you don't have such good knowledge on swimming, its still a good opportunity. You can start out just posting on general discussion forums, and slowly you can answer some threads and stuff. Lots of it is just common knowledge (will swimming help me lose weight? what food is healthy to eat? etc).

I can offer two things, depending on how much you are willing to post.

$5 - 100 Posts (.05 per post)

OR if you are willing to posts at least 80 posts per month, I will offer you free hosting at MyBBWebHost.com (7.99/month value) for as long as you continue posting.

I expect good quality posts, at least 2 sentences long. Once in a while try to get a few longer posts in, and at least 1 in 4 posts should be a thread.

Thanks. Please PM me if you are interested.
I'll suggest a banner exchange ? Cant hurt either of us , let me know if your interested.
(2010-09-06, 01:11 AM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]I'll suggest a banner exchange ? Cant hurt either of us , let me know if your interested.
What's your forum?
Oops i forgot to add that lol

http://www.mybbextras.com
(2010-09-06, 01:14 AM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Oops i forgot to add that lol

http://www.mybbextras.com

No thanks, the two forums have nothing to do with each other.
No problem. In my opinion if the two forums have similar content it takes one away from the other, if they have different content their not competing with each other. Id be more reluctant to do a banner exchange with a forum of similar content.
(2010-09-06, 01:26 AM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. In my opinion if the two forums have similar content it takes one away from the other, if they have different content their not competing with each other. Id be more reluctant to do a banner exchange with a forum of similar content.
That makes sense, but our two forums are on opposite sides of the spectrum. Swimmers generally are not a tech-savvy audience, and I doubt there are many MyBB users that are swimmers too.

If you had a teen forum or sports forum or something like that, a banner exchange might be good.
Yea thats a good point also m8. Wink
For how long will this offer be available? Thanks.
(2010-09-06, 03:08 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]For how long will this offer be available? Thanks.

Probably a while.
Pages: 1 2 3