MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good Free Web Hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@maj, but do you get quality then with a 1 dollar host?
i think it's quality would be better than just free
when it's free - there is no garanty, only risk)
I use http://0000free.com as my host. They have two different hosting packages, a basic one, and an advanced one which you need to post 25 times a month to keep. It's sometimes a bit difficult to get hosting initially (they have a nightly downtime for sign-ups for maintenance), but I've never had any issues with them. The support is excellent as far as I'm concerned, and they give you enough room to expand as you need.

Best of all that don't make you put any ads up. You can put your own up of course, but they don't force ads onto their free plans, not even the basic one. I'm not exactly sure how they make revenue (they have ads on their site but that's all I've really seen), but they certainly seem to be very stable regardless seeing I have not encountered any downtime on my site whatsoever since I signed up, which was a few months ago.
(2010-09-12, 01:56 PM)Ayra Calaenlen Wrote: [ -> ]Best of all that don't make you put any ads up. You can put your own up of course, but they don't force ads onto their free plans, not even the basic one. I'm not exactly sure how they make revenue (they have ads on their site but that's all I've really seen), but they certainly seem to be very stable regardless seeing I have not encountered any downtime on my site whatsoever since I signed up, which was a few months ago.

It's just called "free"... In fact, it has a price. The price - Filling the forums, that is essentially the creation of promotional activities.
Filling the forums this is a new kind of work, which incidentally is paid.
Free is when you're not doing anything. So it's not free.
Payment is your support on their forum. (Actually work) And working by investing effort, you not receive benefits of paid hosting - guarantees and support, because thay say it's "free".
try my hosting mate. i offer free hosting there..

southwindexpress.info
(2010-09-06, 04:14 AM)MadDogTen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-06, 04:08 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]http://host4post.com
Reg is Closed and there servers are down.

Not anymore Smile

Weebly isn't a good one nor is godaddy. Many of the ones mentioned in this thread are far better.
X10hosting.com
Here is simple solution:
1. buy any hosting for 1$,
2. add there adsense or something like that,
3. that's all

and no need to make posts on another forums, or do anything else
Pages: 1 2 3