MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template deleted accidently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have accidently deleted a template, which was customized in a way a new one will take a day.

I have backup, where can I find that template in the backup, please help

Thankyou
When did you create the backup?

it is in the database, under the mybb_templates table
I created yesterday, I have backup in cpanel and there I have extracted it, please tell me whatz next and where?
Which template did you delete?
Have you noticed any significant problems?
You can't delete default templates, I assume you mean you've reverted it to default.

Have you edited any other templates since taking the backup and now??
It was header template , my connection was weak, I made a change earlier in it and the page wasn't full loaded yet - I mean the white transparent cover on header template was still there, which shows up before it is completely loaded. I did some work on the forum and came back to see the template was still not loaded, I thought i must click the save and continue edit again to make sure the earlier work was saved but when I clicked it it all went blank - just because that page wasn't loaded properly earlier and which made it work "as all content selected for the browser" and when i clicked save all changes, it all went blank, fortunately there were some customized parts still there in my desktop, so i have made the template again, but it took me about 3 hours now. for the future I will save all the major changed templates in notepad and keep them safe in my cpanel. But the question is that the backup came out to be useles for me concerning this.So tell me where I could go in backup to find this template.

Thankyou