MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Arcade-Forums [GRAND OPENING TODAY]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To start things off, I hope everyone is enjoying this Labor Day weekend, full of hot dogs, hamburgers, ribs...whatever floats your boat Toungue

Now, you may ask how this weekend could get any better...and I am here to tell you.

What better way to kick back this holiday than to play some good ol' arcade games. At the Arcade-Forums you will find your classic games such as Pong, Pac-Man, and Asteroids, as well as others you may not be aware of, such as Yeti Sports. Arcade-forums tailors to gamers of all ages and strives to maintain a family enviroment. We want kids to be able to access our site without their parents worrying about illegal content. At the same time, we want the adults to be able to access this site during thier lunch break; however, we won't say anything if you play during the day as well Toungue

All joking aside, I am pleased to accounce the granding opening of the Arcade-Forums in the hopes that this site becomes a success within the Mybb community. As far as I am aware, we are the ONLY functional arcade site hosted by MyBB and look towards keeping it that way.

To celebrate this occassion, Arcade-Forums is hosting a grand opening contest in which the winner will win a FREE lifetime subscription to MyBB-Plugins, courtesy of Pirata Nervo. Please click here for more details.

Now I could continue to ramble, but I think we all just want to start playing the games Big Grin

We hope to see many familar faces, so why not take a moment to register at Arcade-Forums and let the gaming begin Smile

Link: http://www.arcade-forums.com/
Looks good. Nice domain, beautiful theme and the whole idea sounds really great.

You just got yourself a member. Toungue
Everything looks great! Good luck Smile
Just a friendly reminder to come check us out!
Free bump. Smile

Come on, this was a great idea and yet you're doing nothing with it. Advertise some more, keep the forums updated, start some tournaments, and make it fun. I've posted a suggestion and a game request, but no answers.

Good luck.

Sorry I haven't been much help I'm afraid. I'm wrapped up in the Siggymon project and I thought AP would be more involved. The site really deserves some love though I think. Smile
I like everything except the header, it doesn't stand out or grab me, it also doesn't look very "arcadey". Or at least, not as "arcadey" as it could be.

I like everything else though. Smile
Is it a community about Arcades? Or is there A arcade, I cannot see one.
It's about arcade (flash) games. Click the link that says 'Arcade' to play games. Smile
(2010-09-12, 02:00 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Free bump. Smile

Come on, this was a great idea and yet you're doing nothing with it. Advertise some more, keep the forums updated, start some tournaments, and make it fun. I've posted a suggestion and a game request, but no answers.

Good luck.

We currently have a grand opening contest, as you are aware and we will be having many future contests and tournaments. However all of this would be pointless if there are no participants Sad

Once we get a good following, I am looking towards have at least 1 tournament per week.

In regards to your game request, we cannot add any games at this time, as per the current contest.