MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chicago Bulls Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<snip>

- Chicago Bulls Network - The Latest & Greatest Chicago Bulls & Other Chicago Sports News & Rumors... All-The-Time... We would like to become your #1 source for all things Chicago Bulls & Chicago Sports Information related.

- We are hiring staff and please email me at: [email protected] / PM Here here - subject line: CBN

- Looking for graphics - PM me here or email me: subject line: CBN - graphics

- Please register and join the up and coming new generation of Chicago Bulls news & rumors!
There is absolutely no content whatsoever on your forum, make some discussions before you showcase an empty forum with a default theme. Smile
As stated above, and add an index page in your site root.
There is content?

<snip>
I think you need to read the rules of the Showcase forum before this thread gets closed - http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html Smile
(2010-09-07, 10:12 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to read the rules of the Showcase forum before this thread gets closed - http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html Smile

Quote:It should display some form of customization or configuration from a default install
It does display some form of customization. Smile
(2010-07-25, 01:02 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping your thread:
Bumping means to reply to your own thread in order to move it back to the top of the thread list. Bumping is allowed however you must observe the following restrictions:
  • You must not bump your thread more frequently than once per 24 hours.
  • You must not bump more than 3 times in a row.
  • You must not bump more than 5 times in total.

(2010-09-07, 10:17 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-25, 01:02 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping your thread:
Bumping means to reply to your own thread in order to move it back to the top of the thread list. Bumping is allowed however you must observe the following restrictions:
  • You must not bump your thread more frequently than once per 24 hours.
  • You must not bump more than 3 times in a row.
  • You must not bump more than 5 times in total.
Okay, my mistake won't happen again. Blush
This shouldn't be opened, its powered by phpBB