MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Status of JFusion/Joomla compatibility with MyBB 1.6.x?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the current status of compatibility between MyBB and Joomla with JFusion? Is there any other CMS alternative that integrates with MyBB?
It's time for me to add a CMS to my site and I'm finding that MyBB just doesn't integrate well with ANY 3rd party software... Undecided
umm, don't know. There is a forum dedicated for third party integration now though Wink. Don't know if anything came of it but someone was planning a drupal bridge(I have a personal hate of joomla Big Grin).
Jfusion still works with MyBB 1.6. And that´s it.
It´s underdeveloped and outdated. The Jfusion MyBB plugin lacks major features of the component:
  • User export from Joomla
  • Proper dual login
  • Frameless integration in Joomla
  • A lot of optimization and bug fixes

The latest revision of the Jfusion MyBB plugin is from 11 months ago.

MyBB is not a priority for JFusion community/Jfusion DEVs. And MyBB community/MyBB Group is not interested/hate Joomla. So...
I actually switched from Joomla to MyBB.
So i can totally relate why you shouldn't or wouldn't want/need an intergration of this.
(2010-09-06, 09:31 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]umm, don't know. There is a forum dedicated for third party integration now though Wink. Don't know if anything came of it but someone was planning a drupal bridge(I have a personal hate of joomla Big Grin).

X's 2...i hate joomla myself. Drupal is so much simpler and full of awesomeness.