MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling several plugins.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am selling several plugins, such as: WordPress Bridge, Joomla Bridge, Ajax Shoutbox, Fake Users In Online List and Restore Deleted User.

If you are interested to buy them, please contact me here in private. Thank you.
If the "Fake Users In Online List" is the one created from Babjusi, you do not have the right to resell it. We have the copyrights on this plugin.

To my knowledge you don't own any of these plugins.
WordPress Bridge - Hangman

Joomla Bridge - As far as I know... it comes default???

Ajax Shoutbox - Hmmm hard one.. Iono...

Fake Users In Online List - Babjusi

Restore Deleted User - Iono.

I doubt that he remade all of those plugins his own way and kept the name the same... *cough cough* CLOSE!
He has quite a few good plugins. So he could have definitely made these too. Just put up a demo or some screenshots.

Good luck with the sale. Smile
(2010-09-06, 09:46 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]If the "Fake Users In Online List" is the one created from Babjusi, you do not have the right to resell it. We have the copyrights on this plugin.

No, it is not that. My plugin adds fake users at the Online List and not at the online list for 24 hours liek I read at that thread. My plugins are unik.

(2010-09-07, 02:10 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]WordPress Bridge - Hangman

Joomla Bridge - As far as I know... it comes default???

Ajax Shoutbox - Hmmm hard one.. Iono...

Fake Users In Online List - Babjusi

Restore Deleted User - Iono.

I doubt that he remade all of those plugins his own way and kept the name the same... *cough cough* CLOSE!

I do not know who that iono is or what you are talking about. My plugins are unik created with my own code. And there is no Joomla bridge as far as I know. So please get the facts straights before posting such things.

(2010-09-07, 02:16 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]He has quite a few good plugins. So he could have definitely made these too. Just put up a demo or some screenshots.

Good luck with the sale. Smile

Yes, I have made them for my own forum and first I wanted to share them here for free but then I changed my mind.
I suggest you provide some screenshots of what your selling , that way you can show that the plugins are uniquely yours.
Iono = I don't know.

Joomla bridge comes default when you install Joomla.

But please, prove me wrong, show some screenies.
Just because the name is the same it doesn't mean the plugin is the same.
The name of the plugin is not registered so he can use the same name.

Plus the OP has all rights to not show any screenshots to anyone but the buyer.
The only person I'd show screenshots would be to exdiogene since he owns a plugin with a very similar name. Anyone else in this thread simply has no interest in these plugins because they're not going to buy them.