MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Designers - Looking for a job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Coders/Designers - Looking for a job?

- Don't go any further!

- I need a custom theme and I would like to know a rough estimate how much that will be.

What type of theme are you looking for!
Hello,

You a Bull Fans? I'm from Chicago; Tom Dore who used to do the Comcast Play by Play was my basketball coach Toungue.

Anyways, I'd love to do a custom theme for you. You can PM me, email me, or contact me with more details.

However, the easiest way is to use my request system as it will be able to provide me with enough information for your theme to accurately quote you.

I do work starting at $100. For the best possible quality that comes with a custom button set, fluid and fixed versions, and a rank set, I start at $300.

Thanks,
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com
(2010-09-07, 10:26 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]What type of theme are you looking for!

I just need:
1) Forum Icons - new threads blah blah
2) Banner - revolving if possible
3) Background image similar to ChiCitySports & OTH (love the vertical text & background images)
3A - these 2 forums really use the background & vertical text well:
http://chicitysports.com/forum
http://overthehype.net

and I would like something similar to that...
Sure I can do this!

Any colors like Green? Blue, or a certain colorscheme your looking for?
(2010-09-07, 10:41 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Sure I can do this!

Red and white or Red and black.

$15-20?
(2010-09-08, 12:41 AM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-07, 10:41 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Sure I can do this!

Red and white or Red and black.

$15-20?

I can do it for this price range.
I have been accepted for this job by Aaron, you theme will be done within a few days. Any my questions, just pm me.
(2010-09-08, 01:09 AM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I have been accepted for this job by Aaron, you theme will be done within a few days. Any my questions, just pm me.

Well, almost. We are considering a $15-20 price range.
Hi,

I am interested. Please check our Website for examples of our work and prices: www.bizarredesigns.com You can contact me on: [email protected]
Pages: 1 2