MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vote Wesker!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GameSpot is doing a poll for who the greatest video game villain of all time is. The vote is down to Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series and Ganondorf from Zelda. Obviously Wesker, being the badass he is, could pwn Ganondorf any day, there's simply no contest. So please, show your support for a real video game villain, Wesker, and leave Ganondorf in the dust! For those of you who don't know who either Wesker or Ganondorf are, I have put videos of both of them below. Vote Wesker today: http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-g...ttle_id=49

Albert Wesker

Ganondorf
I hope the poll lasts until everybody can see the new RE movie where Wesker actually fights. Big Grin
(2010-09-08, 01:59 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the poll lasts until everybody can see the new RE movie where Wesker actually fights. Big Grin

Wesker's going to be in the new movie?
(2010-09-08, 01:01 AM)Lightning92 Wrote: [ -> ]The vote is down to Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series and Ganondorf from Zelda. Obviously Wesker, being the badass he is, could pwn Ganondorf any day, there's simply no contest.

Have you ever played a Zelda game?
Thank god he's banned