MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem on Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well actually when i post nearly many letters or etc. i got something like 500 Internal Server Error.

When i refresh i got something like this.
Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.

I checked the error logs and i got this.
Problem with htacces post_max_size.

I checked my host but they disabled the View PHP Info but when i check the Info my default upload is 128m.

I also added in htaccess post_max_size 120M i got 500 Internal MyBB error.

I don't know what to do.

Please Help me.

Thank you.
500 Internal MyBB error?? Don't know what you mean by that. It's either an Internal MyBB error or a 500 Internal Server Error.

If the .htaccess method doesn't work, ask your host if they can increase the limit.
Sorry wrong it was internal server error. but in the PHP Configuration in cpanel is File Uploads upload_max_filesize Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. 128M.

128M? Isn't that too much?
Remove the line from your .htaccess and always change it in your cPanel if you can. 128M should be plenty, what are you trying to upload here?
(2010-09-08, 06:03 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Remove the line from your .htaccess and always change it in your cPanel if you can. 128M should be plenty, what are you trying to upload here?

I already Deleted htaccess and the new one has nothing. but in the cpanel php info max upload is 128m. so means its pretty high right?

But when i post in the thread some kind high post i mean many letters but not that many. i got internal 500 error. but when i delete some of the letters i got it posted. which means. there's a limit right?

So what would be probably the problem?

There shouldn't be a limit on that, I've sen some massive posts made fine; ask your host why it's doing that.
Allright.
Thanks then.