MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can i fully speed up myBB forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i fully speed up myBB forum?

How can i make my myBB Forum Fully Optimized like here. this myBB forum is very fast. Well i get a fast host but i think there's configuration in myBB to speed it up.

What do you think my friends?

Please show me the steps.

Thank you.
There's GZip compression in the server and optimization settings, but apart from that, a forum can only run as fast as the server allows it. Post the debug stats from the footer of your forum.
I already set the gzip to 3 is that okay? Anyway here's the info. but it takes time to load. not like here in this forum is really fast my server is fast though.

Quote:Generated in 0.0448809 seconds (91.60% PHP / 8.40% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 15 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0158489 / Memory Usage: 5.5 MB
PHP version: 5.2.11 / Server Load: 3.43 / GZip Compression: Enabled

I heard about eaccelerator or zend something like that? mybb_sessions. something like that eh?
Stats look fine to me, it looks like this is something to do with you connecting to the site than as the server is sending things fast enough. Changing the cache handler probably wouldn't do much if it's a small forum, don't know what you want to do with the sessions table... what's your URL??
I see in the optimizing i think mybb_sessions change to heap or memory. that kinda thing?
Now that you've asked that, I know you've made a new account because another one has been denied support.