MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buy 2 pay 1 domains?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I had a great idea for a new website, and the domain I'm buying is really good too. But I must buy 2 domains, because it could easily be stolen by registering its plural. Smile

Obviously, 2 domains will cost more than 1. So I was wondering if there are any deals, coupons or anything of the sort that make the price a little bit lower for this. Big Grin It doesn't exactly need to be a "buy 2 pay 1" deal, as long as the final amount is very very low.

1. Both domains I'm buying are .COM, so make sure your promotion applies for .COM domains.
2. I am willing to buy a domain on a site, and the other one on a different site, if the total price is worth it.
3. It would be great if it accepted unverified PayPals, but if it turns out to be the best price, I can talk to someone to purchase them for me.

I was hoping not to spend more than $15 on the 2 domains. Yes, I am that cheap. Toungue
Namecheap sometimes does specials where you can register a new domain for 7-8. But really, domains cost like $10 a year anyway, does $5 in the span of a year really matter? The time you're going to waste looking for a deal is worth more than $5.
Speaking of namecheap, they have a riddle answering contest going on via their twitter account right now. Maybe you could win the credit to get the other domain you need ;P
(2010-09-08, 08:46 PM)mc2w Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of namecheap, they have a riddle answering contest going on via their twitter account right now. Maybe you could win the credit to get the other domain you need ;P
Thanks. I'll see if I can get an answer right. Toungue

Anyone else?

You can get like 80 cents off using the monthly NameCheap coupon. That's $1.60 for two domains :p
Or you can use a reseller enom. Pay like 4.50 per domain.
(2010-09-09, 02:04 AM)BrianRR Wrote: [ -> ]Or you can use a reseller enom. Pay like 4.50 per domain.
hmm, I'm checking out http://www.enom.com/ right now and they're definitely cheaper. But why? Why do they make it so cheap? Do I have to get tons of other features I don't need?