MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBlu Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010-10-08, 11:15 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]MyBlu Style, which you now are using on your forum is so elegant and great!
Can you update your old MyBlu style here?

It'll be updated soon, there's not that many differences though to be honest.
Ive been using MyBlu and MyGreen themes, and both do the same thing.

[Image: 334u2hw.png]

I dont have any unbroken text, or huge images in any of the announcements, any ideas how i can fix this?
I can't reproduce this problem. Can you link to the forum?

You also seem to have all the images missing, have your uploaded the themes image folder?
Http://www.MyMinecraft.com
And I've uploadedthe images (pretty sure anyway I'll double check that)
Im having problems with portal on both themes..

[Image: 334u2hw.png]

I dont have any images that are extra wide and no continuous text ie:afjhaksdjfkhajsdhkfjhaksfdhljasdflhkajfsdhlkjahds in there or anything..
Try this:

In global.css find:
.codeblock {
    background: #fff;
    width: 838px;
    border: 1px solid #ccc;
    padding: 4px;
    -moz-border-radius: 5px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 5px;
}

Replace with:
.codeblock {
    background: #fff;
    max-width: 838px;
    border: 1px solid #ccc;
    padding: 4px;
    -moz-border-radius: 5px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 5px;
}

You've not uploaded the images correctly, you've uploaded them to a folder called myblue instead of MyBlu - it shouldn't look like that.
Just a suggestion - you shouldn't need to use max-width. Rather, add overflow: auto; to handle that, as the container width may be changed by users.

Anyways, nice job. The themes looks nice, sleek and all in all put together well Smile
(2010-10-08, 12:27 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-08, 11:15 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]MyBlu Style, which you now are using on your forum is so elegant and great!
Can you update your old MyBlu style here?

It'll be updated soon, there's not that many differences though to be honest.

horizontal dividing lines very well devide the content of posts (which are visually merged in previous versions)
no extra vertical lines as well
You can even remove the vertical left and right lines from thread-index and main forum page, for example like in theese themes:

http://www.awesomestyles.com/mybb-themes...en&version=

http://www.awesomestyles.com/mybb-themes...en&version=
it seems that popular "Simple TagCloud Plugin" don't completely work with your themes

MyBB Plaza theme is awesome! Wink
(2010-10-09, 08:39 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a suggestion - you shouldn't need to use max-width. Rather, add overflow: auto; to handle that, as the container width may be changed by users.

I tried that and it didn't seem to work, I'll play around with it again before I release an updated version.

(2010-10-09, 08:39 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, nice job. The themes looks nice, sleek and all in all put together well Smile

Thanks. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7