MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vbulletin Post Editing Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The next version of Mybb(post editing style) should be like Vbulletin;

Like when someone edits the post,it is written in THread Subject(This post by last modified by ..,,...am/pm)

Instead it should be like this:

Last Edited by...........

In this Subject Matter Box only instead of in thread subject that is within brackets!!
I don't get what you're saying at all.
One minute we get slammed for supposedly copying vB and the next we're told to directly copy something Undecided

I don't see what's wrong with it in it's current position.
You can do this with a couple of template and language edits anyway.
(2010-09-10, 02:46 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You can do this with a couple of template and language edits anyway.

You are saying that we can have the text of editing like VB?
Like this......??
Last Edited by................??
Yes, just change the phrase in global.lang.php

If you want the message to appear in post rather than the title you just need to move it in the postbit template.
(2010-09-10, 05:38 PM)Sahil_kr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-10, 02:46 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You can do this with a couple of template and language edits anyway.

Like this......??

Its really annoying, you are asking developing team to copy vB. If you so like VB why don't you use it then? I hate when people say that MyBB is copying VBule$in Angry

@Topik.. yes you can do it.
(2010-09-10, 06:01 PM)-sam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-10, 05:38 PM)Sahil_kr Wrote: [ -> ]

Like this......??

Its really annoying, you are asking developing team to copy vB. If you so like VB why don't you use it then? I hate when people say that MyBB is copying VBule$in Angry

@Topik.. yes you can do it.
There is no need to be AngryAngry

Even i can be more than you,but i take things "Positively" AngelAngelWinkWinkSmileSmile

I just only asked the way of Showing Edited Post!
If This matter is of copying Vbulletin,i didn't asked about their themes,more Admin Powers and Moderator Powers Like "Vbulletin Have"??

Just change the phrase in global.lang.php as AJS suggested. It is easy.

Peace Smile
(2010-09-11, 07:17 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]Just change the phrase in global.lang.php as AJS suggested. It is easy.

Peace Smile

But i don't know how to do that?
Pages: 1 2