MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error message when clicking a username to view profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,
I have started a new forum. Now the problem is that when I click the username to view profile or to see my profile too I see an error message. Here is the attached picture of the problem. Please help.

[attachment=19831]

Regards
Praveer
link ?
Hello!

It might be due to the fact that you are using nice-seo urls but your do not have htaccess in your forum directory, or your mod rewrite is not enabled.

You can solve the issue by either changing the type of URLs, or by uploading an htaccess file to your forum directory.
I today installed google SEO and I think its after installing I am having this problem. Please explain in more detail the URL way to solve the problem apart from reuploading .htaccess file?
Can you provide a link? It makes it much easier to diagnose problems like this.
Make sure you've made all the .htaccess edits for the Google SEo plugin, it gives you a sample .htaccess to use.
Ok I am checking the .htaccess edits.
Yeah the edits are not made properly. So do I upload the example .htaccess file which we get with the plugin to replace the original .htaccess file?
Make sure it's .htaccess too, not htaccess.txt
I did that but still same error.
Can you post your htaccess file here please? Smile
Pages: 1 2