MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Photoshop Bliss, v3 #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So you might recall a few months ago where I posted up a WIP screenshot of Photoshop bliss v3, and I got a lot of feedback on it.. some good, some not so good. Well I pretty much deleted what I had before, and started again, from scratch. This is now the official second mock up of Photoshop Bliss v3!

[Mockup #2, version #1. Before any changes]
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/153/p...lissv3.png

[Mockup #2, version #2. Suggestions and fixes done. 11/09/10]
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/153/p...lissv3.png

^ Use the link above to see the screenshot.

I've been given some constructive criticism from other members and well known designers, so I have decided to make a list of things to be changed. I'll update it regularly, at least until every one's suggestion has been added (that are worthy) and fixed up.

Fix List:

Possible / Add / Remove:
  • New Header design?
  • Custom Profile Design, with jQuery Tabs.

Fixed / Added / Updated:
  • Background change.
  • Fix the collapse buttons. Make new ones.
  • Change the "New" forum indicator buttons.
  • Make the thead text bold.
  • Change the font size for the last post.
  • Change the forum stats section lines.
  • Fix the hover menu, it's ugly.

Be sure to leave any feedback, constructive criticism or any questions you have about the theme. When I've got all the ideas down, added or fixed then I will start coding the theme. If we're lucky, I hope to have this done anywhere between 2 weeks and 1 month. But I can't go any further without your suggestions, guys! Smile

To answer a few questions:

If I've already bought v2, will I get this for free?
The answer simply is, no. Since it's a new theme. It's not just updated v2.

How much will it cost?
Right now I'm leaning towards $10 - $12, since I've spent a lot of time working on it.

When will it be done?
As soon as possible.
I'll purchase as soon as you release it.
Also, if you're going to change the header, save the old version for me, I prefer it.
Oh, in case you forget, don't forget to include buttons for 1.6 features, rep from postbit ect..
Sure iBf, thanks for the positive feedback. It's good to know I'll have at least one buyer. Toungue And thanks for saying that about the header, since I was thinking of doing a Classic version, and a normal version. The above screenshot would be the classic, with the classic header.. the other would be an idea I was working on. Smile
A new profile layout would be great. Perhaps it could be tabbed.
I like that idea, a lot. Thanks for the suggestion Big Grin
Can't wait till it's release, it's looking good.
Looking good Toungue
Thanks very much! Big Grin
Its looking very nice... Am looking for the perfect theme for my forum so look forward to the final versions release!
Thanks very much, Vash! Smile
I've fixed some suggestions, and uploaded a new screenshot. Open to more guys. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5