MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Invisible" Font and Text Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's not a template, it's a php file.
forum/admin/index.php

The correct URL was actually http://www.jammingames.tk/forum/images/b...rating.gif
I mistyped it in the other post.

And, I also got the pagination to work, thanks.
I'll +Rep once we're done.
(2010-09-11, 04:01 PM)lichtheman Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a template, it's a php file.
forum/admin/index.php

Sorry I missed that bit, I'm no php expert so not sure on that one. It's probably best to post a new thread about that as it'll just get lost in this thread.

(2010-09-11, 04:01 PM)lichtheman Wrote: [ -> ]The correct URL was actually http://www.jammingames.tk/forum/images/b...rating.gif
I mistyped it in the other post.

Just change it in star_ratings.css which can be found in the same place as global.css

Find:
.star_rating .current_rating {
    background: url(images/blue_warez/star_rating.gif) left -1000px repeat-x;
    vertical-align: middle;
}

Replace with:
.star_rating .current_rating {
    background: url(images/blue_warez2/star_rating.gif) left -1000px repeat-x;
    vertical-align: middle;
}
Yea, I fixed the star rating before the last post, but thanks. ^.^

What I meant by the "script" not working but working was that, if I'm logged in as uid 1, where I have admin, I can't access. If I'm also not logged in, I still don't have access.

And one last thing, when submitting a tutorial, you guys check through it right?
I submitted one today or yesterday, well 2, but I know 1 was unique.

Sorry for asking for so much AJS, I'm just trying to learn.

Edit:
I just remembered, when you login, it says "undefined" instead of "Remember Me", where do you change that?
To fix the undefined problem all you need to do is revert the header_welcomeblock_guest to original Smile
Thanks Polarbar.
Alright, last thing I swear, I forgot about this too, came up when editing this plugin.

When you're in a template, let's say, usercp -> usercp
How would you call a template, like usercp -> usercp_userbar
I've never been able to figure this out.
The templates are called in php files. So usually for the average user it's easier to just use the existing ones. Otherwise you'll either need to make a plugin to do it or make some core edits.
Would you be able to give me the files (with their directory) that I would need to edit?
Pages: 1 2