MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Join Kulagiza community for free and no limit for posting with pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kulagiza is the most interactive community, where you could sell, promote or just share and discuss your favorite subject for free and no limitation.

Please register at www.kulagiza.4ms.in

Thank you Smile
You have a ridiculous number of forums when you have no posts. Delete most of them and just have a few and put some posts on them.
(2010-09-11, 02:30 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]You have a ridiculous number of forums when you have no posts. Delete most of them and just have a few and put some posts on them.

I second that. Too much of categories will drive traffic away.
(2010-09-11, 03:05 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-11, 02:30 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]You have a ridiculous number of forums when you have no posts. Delete most of them and just have a few and put some posts on them.

Not that it matters, this is another general discussion forum with no vision or goals, and as such it will fail just as all the others do.
(2010-09-11, 06:15 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-11, 03:05 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]

Not that it matters, this is another general discussion forum with no vision or goals, and as such it will fail just as all the others do.

Hey, thanks gus for your input. At the first time I thought much categories will bring a lot of choice for member to choose a category that interesting to them... anyway nice input. Smile

But it doesn't seem to be reduced a bit.
Sometimes I wish we were just allowed to say 'Fail' and move on lol.

But seriously listen to what these guys are saying if you want to have any chance of success.