MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to set pruning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

how do i set automatic pruning so posts over 31days will be deleted i cant find this any where ?

thanks
shaunRolleyes
also can you tell me how to disable invisible members

thanks Big Grin
hi

how do i set automatic pruning so posts over 31days will be deleted i cant find this any where ?

also can you tell me how to disable invisible members

thanks

again Big Grin
With default functionality I don't think it's possible to prune posts every so often. So you would need some sort of plugin to do that.

For the invisible thing you can just edit the usercp_options template and remove the invisible checkbox Smile.

If you have any existing invisible members then you will need to run the SQL query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET invisible='0';
where do i find that i have gone to acp>templates>mytheme>usercp but i cant find that file ?
Ok so on the templates page goto your theme templates --> User Control Panel Templates --> usercp_options.
i still cant get my head around it !

do i remove the whole of this ?

<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="1" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
</tr>
thanks

how do i do this bit

UPDATE mybb_users SET invisible = '0' WHERE invisible = '1'
cant you do it for me if i give you my details ? i realy cant do it