MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: privacy help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello is there a way i can stop guests and a certain member from viewing my threads/posts?

A rival forum witch runs VBulletin is actually coming to this website and viewing my posts and threads and starting to copy my forum. They have copied my member icons and i know there is more to come, id really like to block this person from seeing my posts and guests too incase he doesnt login

He really stalks out my forum, he is ALWAYS viewing my forum and when it went offline once he logged on MSN to boast and even searched this forum trying to find out what happened, its all really wierd and freaky.
Just set the permissions so that guests cant view threads. Simple.
If this other forum is stalking you and ripping stuff off your site, you could just DMCA his host to have him suspended for stealing your stuff.

I'd go as far as banning requests that come from his server.
Yeah but I didn't make the things he stole They were in the releases section but he is ripping the idea of my forum you know? I mean he runs vBulletin and I've had these Icons for 2 weeks now and he only just now decides to use them? I posted in that thread and i know for a FACT he is stalking out my posts on this forum