MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQUEST] Banner & Background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so your designer is going to resume it, so i don't need to make anything now right?
(2010-09-11, 09:08 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so your designer is going to resume it, so i don't need to make anything now right?
I honestly do not know, yesterday he said no, today he said yes, but his opinion could change.

Ugh, this is causing an inconvenience to everyone!

JonathonP, please do not start the banner yet.

GRR ALEX H! Angry
(2010-09-11, 09:10 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-11, 09:08 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so your designer is going to resume it, so i don't need to make anything now right?
I honestly do not know, yesterday he said no, today he said yes, but his opinion could change.

Ugh, this is causing an inconvenience to everyone!

JonathonP, please do not start the banner yet.

GRR ALEX H! Angry

If he's being indecisive, fire him.
Lol, I have updated your background for you again, check it out, The background one fit to your perfections on every browser, that is our problem, the sizing, as I'm testing it on Flock, & it is way different on Other browsers, Check your PM's again.
Looks like i made a background for nothing.
(2010-09-11, 10:06 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I have updated your background for you again, check it out, The background one fit to your perfections on every browser, that is our problem, the sizing, as I'm testing it on Flock, & it is way different on Other browsers, Check your PM's again.

FINALLY A STRAIGHT RESPONSE!
Hi,

Please contact me if you are still interested : [email protected]
Pages: 1 2