MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I hate Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When i was little i often watched movies where the bad guy wanted to be immortal. Back then i wondered why do they want to be immortal, now when i've grown up i know why.

You see, my mother is 47 and i thought about this a lot, and i just can't stand the thought of never seeing her. I am sure that in 50 years my father, grandmother and mother will no longer be in this world and i'll be old enough to wait for my turn.
If i could only make them immortal i'd do anything. I just can't stand the thought of not seeing my family or seeing my mother with white hair, that is why i hate time Sad
In 4 days it will be 10 years since i first started school...believe me, these 10 years flashed by in an instant that i could not even feel them.
It will be the same for the next i wish time would slow down

I know it isn't a thing anyone wants to read atm, but i wanted to share this somewhere as it is aching my heart when i think about this
You're only 10 years old?
(2010-09-11, 07:30 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]You're only 10 years old?

Read it again. lol
It seems to me he is also 10 Lol.

But yeah, This is life, you gotta deal with it, and live every moment of it.
So you would rather make your mother immortal, and have her watch everyone around her die instead?
I said them.
bienvenue a la vie
I think death is not the end. It's just long night before new day.
Time is just of what you you make it to be. The essence of a clock ticking at ilfe i believe is a stupid thing.

Everyone dies. Everything dies.
So... your NOT 10?
Pages: 1 2 3 4