MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deleting accounts in mass quantity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to a few individuals that for whatever reason could not create accounts or login effectively with default anti-spam methods in place (image/email verification), my board has 100s of spam and inactive accounts. Deleting them one by one is cumbersome to say the least. Is there ANY way to delete them in mass?
You can mass delete users in the ACP in 1.6 but not 1.4, but it would still involve selecting each one manually, then just clicking submit all at once.
So, it just does not send you out to main user list? I guess I dont understand your reply, you say 1.6 does mass delete but yet it does not. Can you clarify? I'll upgrade if it may help.
It means you don't have to go through the list and click Options, Delete User, and confirm it, for every single individual user. You go through the list in the ACP, tick the box next to the accounts you want to delete, then submit the form and they all get deleted. If you upgrade to 1.6, or install a test forum, you'll be able to see what I mean.
Awsome, thanks Matt. That's exactly what I am looking for. Update incoming. Thanks.

Tom