MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guys Help in editing Email Verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys,
Guys i don't know why but but the member who use hotmail,yahoo,other Mail service they do not get verification Email. only Gmail user get's the verfication email

i don't know how to fix it..
and i am newbie in php code also

Please tell me how can i add that when a Member register in my forum he can only use gmail mail ID for registration and if he use other email ID then they can't register

and 1 more thing how can i add that only email Verified user can login .i don't know y but the user which are not verified they can login [Which i Don't Want] but can't Post

using MyBB 1.6
I think that is problem of your server, not of MyBB.
then? how can i edit this read my Post agin
Please tell me how can i add that when a Member register in my forum he can only use gmail mail ID for registration and if he use other email ID then they can't register

and please Suggest me a webhost which works fine with all email service and if possible tell me about any free webhost so i can test

have the members checked then junk mail folder as when i use hotmail add on mybb forums thats where they end up?
@adbrad
i didn't understand wat u told @_@

BTW please help in this

And

and 1 more thing how can i add that only email Verified user can login .i don't know y but the user which are not verified they can login [Which i Don't Want] but can't Post

Hotmail and some others see forum emails as spam and there for adds it to the spam/junk mail folder.