MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pokémon-Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pfbanner.png]

First of all I would like to say that all members are welcome to join The Pokémon-Forums. Our main aim is to provide a fun and enjoyable place for you to discuss everything relating to Pokémon, to find battles with other members and trade Pokémon over Wi-Fi.

There are plenty Pokémon forums for you to have discussions in such as:
  • Pokémon Black / White
  • Pokémon HeartGold / SoulSilver
  • Pokémon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum
  • Pokémon FireRed / LeafGreen
  • Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald
  • Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal
  • Pokémon TV Shows / Movies
  • Pokémon Trivia / Games

We also have multiple forums not directly relating to discussions such as:
  • Battle Tower
  • Trading Center

Our trivia/games section is a great place to enjoy yourself. There are plenty of forum based games You are free to create a new game, but posts in this forum will not count towards your post count.

Thank you for reading! The Pokémon Forums
What are you offering that current Pokémon forums are not offering?
^That.

Now positive. Your theme is goood, your background is goooooooood. Make content :p
I have edited your thread to obey the rules here with just one link,
Thanks Conor, forgot about that as I just copied it from another forum I posted it on.

Well what I offer is an integrated adoption script. I haven't got the logins integrated as of yet, but that is still to come. Currently I only have around 5/6 Pokemon to adopt but I will be adding more later.

What else we offer is a laid back and relaxing community that cannot be said for many forums now-a-days. Also, members are allowed to style up their profile, which many others don't allow until you buy a subscription etc.
I don't think those are very compelling features compared to well-established communities like Smogon, Serebii, Bulbagarden, etc. You should re-assess the vision of your forum.
(2010-09-13, 02:49 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think those are very compelling features compared to well-established communities like Smogon, Serebii, Bulbagarden, etc. You should re-assess the vision of your forum.

You forgot Pokecommunity.com, but that's beside the point Toungue

Your forum doesn't offer anything special that the other huge Pokemon forums have.
Indeed, I agree, but we are still adding new features. The first to come will be a custom theme, followed by weekly/monthly contests. Following that, there will be member blogs, a gallery will be added plus an arcade.

Thank you for the feedback everyone.
Was just listing the few I knew; I don't follow Pokémon so my list certainly isn't all-inclusive.