MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group color won't change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My Global Moderators have a specific color, but when set in the groups settings, it doesn't show up.

This is the code in the groups 'username style'

<span style="color: #3D3D3D;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>

How does it format their username...?? The colour you've put in isn't far off black.
also check if they set this group as display group ?
Oooops, I didn't set it at the display group. My bad, thanks for the help still Big Grin

Oh yeah. on the main board index, the username colors are still the default link color. But when we're in threads it changes to the black color.

Can that be changed?
There was a plugin for that but I don't believe it works on 1.6, and the author hasn't been online for two years.
(2010-09-13, 11:40 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There was a plugin for that but I don't believe it works on 1.6, and the author hasn't been online for two years.

can the plugin not be given to someone else to update as it has technically been abandoned.
I'll look into it. Looking at how it's been done, I'm sure there's a better way of doing it and it could be rewritten. Can't be handed over to anyone else as the licence it has says no redistribution.
Cool that would be great. thanks matt