MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No reputation button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a thread I dont's see the button for given reppoints.

I have update from 1.4 to 1.6.
After instal I switch from custum theme to default.

Now I see the buttons:
email PB WWW search / edit X reply quote this post report

On a other forum of mine I started with a clean installation.
In the clean installation the button is shown.

Dees

And if it does it's shown invalid on all my forums I joined that have mybb 1.6
Revert the postbit and/or postbit_classic template to original or...

Find:
{$post['button_find']}

Add after:
{$post['button_rep']}

There will likely be other 1.6 features missing that you'll need to add code to the templates or revert them to original to see. You can find all the templates that have been updated by going to ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Find Updated Templates
Thank's for answer.
I have update my template and the problem has solved.

Dees
I am also having this problem. I have tried both of the options and it is still not working. Is there anything else i can do?
You're on 1.6, you ran the upgrade script, postbit and postbit_classic is default, and 'Allow Post Reputations' is set to Yes in the Reputation settings?? If it's not there, either you've disabled it or you've not updated something properly.
Actually, is this your site?? http://operationyellowribbon365.com/

If it is, you're using a 1.4 theme, and the postbit buttons are done with CSS, so it's not got anything for the new post rep button. This is why you shouldn't use 1.4 themes on a 1.6 forum, they're not going to have the code for the new features.
Yes 1.6, I reverted them to originals and the yes is on for allow

this is what I see in postbit and postbit classic ;<div class="author_buttons float_left">
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
</div>

On the actual forum, I do not have a www. button nor the rep
oh okay thank you.