MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem after changing server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

After changing my site from server I had a problem, that I can't name a database to for example 'at2b'. It will allways be chat2b_at2b.

How can I set the forum to an option that it reads (and writes) info into chat2b_at2b ? (already imported my back-up there).
You can change the database connection details in the file inc/config.php.
Thanks, now do I get these errors in the ACP when changing my board back to "online".

Warning: fopen(./inc/settings.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/chat2b/domains/chat2b.be/public_html/forum/admin/settings.php on line 55

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/chat2b/domains/chat2b.be/public_html/forum/admin/settings.php on line 56

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/chat2b/domains/chat2b.be/public_html/forum/admin/settings.php on line 57

What do I have to do now?

Also, what else should I change or do after transferring my board?
The file inc/settings.php isn't writable. Please check the CHMOD in order to make the file writable.
Hi,

Now I get this error when I try to post in a couple of threads:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mail() in /home/chat2b/domains/chat2b.be/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 194
To ensure that the mail() function of php is working properly please do the following:

Please create a new PHP file with the following content:
<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);

$to = '[email protected]';

if(mail($to, 'Testing mail', 'This is a mailing test to see if PHP mail works.'))
{
     echo 'Mail was sent by PHP';
}
else
{
     echo 'PHP could not send the mail';
}
?>
Replace [email protected] with your own email address, upload the file to your webspace and open it with your browser. Do you get a mail after that or do you get an error?
Than I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mail() in /home/chat2b/domains/chat2b.be/public_html/php.php on line 6
upload it to the forum directory.
Same error.
Then there seems to be a problem with the php configuration as you cannot use the mail function. Please contact your host about that issue.
Pages: 1 2