MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nofollow Signatures & Member Websites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Description
Makes signatures and members website link nofollow in both threads and member profiles.

Compatibility
1.6.0 - 1.6.5

Download
http://mods.mybb.com/view/nofollow-signatures

Install
Upload nfsigs.php to ./inc/plugins/
Activate in the ACP >> Configuration >> Plugins

Upgrade
Simply overwrite ./inc/plugins/nfsigs.php

License
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

Support
Any problems, post them in this thread. Smile
(2010-09-13, 11:08 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Description
A very simple plugin that makes all links in signatures nofollow.

Download
http://mods.mybb.com/view/nofollow-signatures

Install

Upload nfsigs.php to ./inc/plugins/
Activate in the ACP >> Configuration >> Plugins

Support
Any problems, post them in this thread. Smile

This is what I was waiting for Smile

Thanks alot for putting your time on it. Cheerz!!
but there is still "www" buttons and outgoing liks in profiles...
Damn, doesn't work with the pre-parse signatures plugin.
Really nice and simpler plugins
I have check on Dragon Fly, It's really works for No Follow..

[attachment=19904]

(2010-09-15, 11:21 AM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, doesn't work with the pre-parse signatures plugin.

use MyBB 1.6
I think, You don't need those PreParse cache Wink
Lots of spammers as of late using signatures to link to sales stuff and useless junk, thanks AJS this should help a lot.
don't know but not working on my forum? using latest ur plugin version and MyBB 1.6
(2010-09-28, 02:01 PM)drankur Wrote: [ -> ]don't know but not working on my forum? using latest ur plugin version and MyBB 1.6

Yes it is, check the source code. :p
i really needed this plugin .... but sadly not working on my board.. don.t know what is the problem
(2010-09-28, 02:57 PM)drankur Wrote: [ -> ]i really needed this plugin .... but sadly not working on my board.. don.t know what is the problem

I've just checked your forum and it's working just fine.
Pages: 1 2 3