MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yet Another Gamers Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure? Toungue And great to here that. Smile
So we now have our new theme and I did use Damon. Excellent job I think.... I guess I should get him to sign a non compete clause! Smile

We also now have integration with Facebook which I am pleased about. Hoping to get some more of our 2000+ fans to sign up!

Onwards to 500 members I think!
IMHO the forum scrolling down looks horrible with the picture in the background that you're using....It make reading the forum text very difficult!!
(2010-10-08, 01:48 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO the forum scrolling down looks horrible with the picture in the background that you're using....It make reading the forum text very difficult!!

+1. Seriously dude it's impossible to read, and it takes forever to load.
(2010-10-08, 02:21 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-08, 01:48 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO the forum scrolling down looks horrible with the picture in the background that you're using....It make reading the forum text very difficult!!

+1. Seriously dude it's impossible to read, and it takes forever to load.

Use the changer then Wink Also loaded in about half a second for me.
(2010-10-08, 02:29 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Use the changer then Wink Also loaded in about half a second for me.

Still unreadable, and I shouldn't have to change the theme just to read the content on the site.
Thanks for the feedback. I have now changed the default background to a faster loading and darker one. We will be adding in more backgrounds. The theme went live today and obviously there are still tweaks to be made.

Hope the changed bg works better for you and indeed loads faster!
The theme looks ok

A few minor edits could be made I suppose I just don't know what at the moment. Your domain is good. The only other thing, you have way to many forums under the General Picnic section, and they are far to empty. You might want to merge a few together.

Good luck in all. Smile
Pages: 1 2