MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plug-ins can not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,
I just changed a new theme. Plug-ins can not work. Please help me too. I don't know where should I edit?
"Plug-ins can not work" means absolutly nothing to me. Whats the plugin? What version is it? What version of mybb are you using? What error are you getting when to try to use the plugin?

You need to tell us exactly whats wrong , were not mind readers.
If you've added a new theme it won't have the template edits to make the plugins show up. Deactivate and reactivate your plugins and they'll show on the new theme.
I just want to use the plug-ins Colorful Announcements in my forum. If I use the default theme this plug-ins can work fine. I don't know why when I use a new theme all plug-ins can not work. It doesn't display my message on the new theme.
As Matt already said, deactivate and reactivate the plugins and they should show on the new theme.
(2010-09-14, 01:14 PM)khmerbotra Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why when I use a new theme all plug-ins can not work. It doesn't display my message on the new theme.

If you actually read my post, I have explained why it happens, and how to fix it.
Thanks to all for good answers. All plug-ins work fine now. Thanks.