MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have that error Sad

Query:
REPLACE INTO mybb_datacache SET title='forums',cache='a:968:{i:53;a:35:{s:3:\"fid\";s:2:\"53\";s:4:\"name\";s:5:\"Artes\";s:11:\"description\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"linkto\";s:0:\"\";s:4:\"type\";s:1:\"c\";s:3:\"pid\";s:1:\"0\";s:10:\"parentlist\";s:2:\"53\";s:9:\"disporder\";s:2:\"10\";s:6:\"active\";s:1:\"1\";s:4:\"open\";s:1:\"1\";s:13:\"lastposteruid\";s:1:\"0\";s:15:\"lastpostsubject\";s:0:\"\";s:9:\"allowhtml\";s:1:\"0\";s:11:\"allowmycode\";s:1:\"1\";s:12:\"allowsmilies\";s:1:\"1\";s:12:\"allowimgcode\";s:1:\"1\";s:14:\"allowvideocode\";s:1:\"1\";s:11:\"allowpicons\";s:1:\"1\";s:13:\"allowtratings\";s:1:\"1\";s:6:\"status\";s:1:\"1\";s:13:\"usepostcounts\";s:1:\"1\";s:8:\"password\";s:0:\"\";s:10:\"showinjump\";s:1:\"1\";s:8:\"modposts\";s:1:\"0\";s:1 ... ... ...

forums 891.98 KB Rebuild Cache

i have 965 forums

help plz?
You'll need to ask your host about that, but that's a pretty big query you're making it run. You really need nearly a thousand forums...??
i use WampServer im building my forum offline.

i need add more forums, but the forums cache is limit Sad

i need all that forums. is a big forum site.

sorry, my english is bad D:
It's not the size or limit of the cache per se, it's the fact the query string is so long MySQL can't cope with it.

Curious; what sort of forum are you running to need a thousand forums?? There must be a better way of doing it.
mm is a general forum

art, science, religion, culture, computers, hobbies ... and more

any solution plz? Sad
And you need a thousand forums for that?? Solution is to seriously cut down. There is no way you're going to have a successful forum on a topic this broad, with a thousand different forums.
yes, i need all that forums.

is a forum of forums. and i need 300 forums more Confused

so, you dont know any possible solution? 891.98 KB is the limit of query string?

i finded on google that:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/p...large.html

so, that is the solution?
That is an absolutely INSANE NUMBER of forums. There are absolutely NO FORUMS on the internet that constitute nearly 1000 FORUMS on a website.

Seriously, delete about 950 of those forums. It's ridiculous, no wonder you're getting these errors.
my forum site is a "real forum site", so, i need 1300 forums. i dont need just 50 forums.

can you helpme plz? dont tellme more: "that is ridiculous". that's not ridiculous, is just a big forums site.
Yes, actually it is ridiculous. You're gonna need over one thousand servers, 999 of them just for holding data for MySQL. That's gonna cost nearly $10,000, maybe more.

And I can't really be bothered to help someone who's trying to run a site with millions of unnecessary forums.
Pages: 1 2