MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Userbar Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Userbar Forum - http://userbarforum.info

This is a new forum that i have started along with Firestar. The aim of the website is to share Userbars and learn how to creator userbars.

So join today! I will be posting heaps and making some MyBB Userbars as well Smile, so why not join?
(2010-09-15, 02:04 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Userbar Forum - http://userbarforum.info

This is a new forum that i have started along with Firestar. The aim of the website is to share Userbars and learn how to creator userbars.

So join today! I will be posting heaps and making some MyBB Userbars as well Smile, so why not join?

I love the idea, however I am not a big fan of the theme.
Right, well the theme can always be changed / modified. But at least it is a start for us, and not having a copy of another theme or the MyBB Default theme Toungue.
(2010-09-15, 01:23 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Right, well the theme can always be changed / modified. But at least it is a start for us, and not having a copy of another theme or the MyBB Default theme Toungue.

Very true. Toungue
I like how you show a userbar for every forum, it's a pretty good start! The colors are a little dark tho, I mean: it's a pretty good theme, I just don't know if it's the right one.

Make more threads to make the forums look active, with a few edits to the theme and more posts (maybe a few tutorials) this has potential =).
I am posting more userbar threads now and i am slowly making more and i will post those as i make them.. We will have a tutorials section and we do have other threads in other forums, but they are for members and the designer groups only, so far, but we do plan on making more stuff available to the guests.

Thanks for the views on the theme, i'll look at maybe some brighter colours.
I like the idea but to be honest the theme is awful. Im not running the site down, i just really dislike the theme. Im sure if you modify it you could have an overall great wee site , best of luck with it.
I'll say what i said to firestar.

The theme looks half done. Looks like someone had a great idea with it, then just stopped half way through and finished it early.

The idea is great, good luck.
Thanks Mark Smile

I think everyone hates the theme. I'll look at getting another one done.
(2010-09-15, 02:18 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I'll say what i said to firestar.

The theme looks half done. Looks like someone had a great idea with it, then just stopped half way through and finished it early.

The idea is great, good luck.

I agree, The theme looks like it could be a good theme, But needs a lot of work.
Pages: 1 2