MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CMS BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2011-03-18, 07:50 AM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]Looks terrible on my 22" screen.

Yeah, Im going to be be making it better on bigger screens in the next version.

(2011-04-18, 01:38 PM)Reece Wrote: [ -> ]Love it! Shall be making it my default. Smile How can I get the sidebar to appear on the portal page?

At the you can't show the sidebar on the portal, That will also be included in the next version.
(2011-04-21, 10:38 PM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-18, 01:38 PM)Reece Wrote: [ -> ]Love it! Shall be making it my default. Smile How can I get the sidebar to appear on the portal page?

At the you can't show the sidebar on the portal, That will also be included in the next version.

I did actually find a way to do it. I simply removed all the boxes that usually appear on the left from the portal template, and changed the body class to index. Not exactly orthodox but it worked a charm. Smile
Hi Damion,

Could you post the .psd files of the "english" folder? i would like to translate it to spanish and get more funcionallity to this fantastic theme!!
The only complaint I have is that the forum part is much too small.
Thank U

Certainly nice
(2011-04-30, 11:47 PM)Louie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Damion,

Could you post the .psd files of the "english" folder? i would like to translate it to spanish and get more funcionallity to this fantastic theme!!

Hey Louie, Sorry for the late reply.

I have attached the PSD for the post bit images.
How can i translate the theme, some parts appears still in english after a install my new language (portuguese)?
(2011-05-12, 02:17 AM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Louie, Sorry for the late reply.

I have attached the PSD for the post bit images.

damien how can i split the buttons on psd flie?
How do I go about changing the colours? I like the blue, but I'd like a more neutral one for my users who prefer such.
I just can say it's one of the best themes i ever saw for MyBB, it's amazing.
Thanks dear Damion, you are my guy.

BTW, i'm a Persian user, i'm going to translate it to Persian so many Persian user can enjoy this amazing theme as well. I already translated all Postbit images that you attached to your post ( tnx for that ), but there is one important thing, i should RTL the whole CSS to make the theme Right-to-Left ( It's standard for Persian sites and Documents, we write from Right-to-Left ), i need some help in RTLing the CMS.
Any help is warmly welcomed.

Best Regards.
wow very nice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18