MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: $1 per 10 posts - MyBB Runway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am looking for members that can post quality posts and topics. I will be paying $1 dollar per 10 posts meaning $5 for 50 and $10 for 100. Now I won't be accepting anyone so please PM or reply to this thread if interested.

I will be looking for people to post topics and posts on http://mybbrunway.com/forums - basically become member. The forum is about MyBB, webmaster, marketing, design, programming, etc. Most of you guys should be familiar with the topic. I will accept posts that are at least 1-2 sentences long, I do not tolerate "lol", "cool", "hi" responses.

If you are qualified for the job you will have to post 10 test posts and if I like them you will be able to keep posting for money. You can checkout the money once you have earned $5 dollars. I will be able to pay you via PayPal.
I'll do it. Should I just join up now and make my first 10 posts?
I am interested, I have sent you a PM.
I'm in once I get back from the doctors
I'm interested hit me with a PM or on MSN.
Are you sure you'll pay this time? Ehh emm.
(2010-09-16, 07:53 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you'll pay this time? Ehh emm.
Are you sure you wont return (PayPal return) the amount for the third time? Anyways we got 4 posters so far, need a few more.
That was twice my friend, twice.
Alright I am looking for 2 more posters.
You'd get more members if didn't hide the registration link behind an advertisement.
Pages: 1 2 3